Considered a trusted voice in the education sector, EdQuarter own and manage a portfolio of 3 market leading titles: University Business, Independent Education Today and Education Technology.
Having seen considerable growth over the last few years now is a pivotal time for the EdQuarter and an exciting time to join a fast moving and rapidly expanding organisation based in Bristol, with clients all over the world.
With uncapped commission, paid time off at Christmas (and on your birthday), a career enhancement programme and regular incentives, we offer the perfect platform for someone looking to grow and develop their sales career.
We offer tailored training programme to develop your skills and look to promote from within so if you're looking for a sales job with growth opportunities, a strong work ethic and the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the world this is the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager to work on our portfolio of digital B2B titles and events focussed in the education sector. The right candidate will have a creative and problem-solving mindset and be focused on driving business development through sourcing and winning new business contracts.
With the progression opportunities there for you this is the perfect role for a tenacious telesales/sales executive/business development professional who's looking to jump into a client-focused role and is keen to build relationships with both new and existing suppliers to the education sector.
More about the role...:
- Proactively generate new business and grow existing accounts, via telephone, face to face and email presentations
- Account manage all business to ensure the greatest commercial benefit to the business and maximise exposure for your clients
- Generate interest through engaging social media content
- Put together innovative creative sales proposals for print, digital and event sponsorship solutions
- Represent the business to external customers where relevant or appropriate
- Encourage and develop junior executives where necessary
Ideal candidate will have...
- Two years (minimum) of sales experience, preferably in media or events
- A proven success and achievement record in sales
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with clients
- The ability to deliver high levels of customer service
- A highly tenacious attitude
- A background in hitting and exceeding sales targets
- A creative and problem solving mind set
Interested? Great! Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org